Beyond Earth and the Teenage World with I Am Number Four

I Am Number Four is a science fiction film adaptation of the novel of the same name written by Jobie Hughes and James Frey. With Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg working as producers under DreamWorks, there is a great chance that this film is going to be a phenomenal blockbuster hit. I am Number Four will hopefully deliver and hit the theaters by February 18, 2011.

I Am Number Four 2011 Film


I Am Number Four Movie Adaptation


I Am Number Four Synopsis
Premise

Alex Pettyfer in I Am Number Four 2011 Film


Nine infant aliens, who closely resemble humans, flee their home planet, Lorien, to hide on Earth. An invading species, the Mogadorians, have destroyed their planet, and follow them to Earth to hunt them down. Each of the nine aliens is given a guardian and will develop superhuman powers as they become adults. They are each assigned a number. These last children of Lorien can only be killed in the sequence of their numbers.

Numbers One, Two, and Three have been killed so far.
Number Four (Alex Pettyfer), also named John Smith, moves to Paradise, Ohio, disguised as an American high school student. He makes a friend, Sarah Hart (Dianna Agron), a sweet Midwestern girl who is a photographer. After being on the run his whole life, Number Four falls in love and now has something to stand up and fight for.

Watch the official I Am Number Four theatrical trailer here:


Check out these artistic I Am Number Four Movie Posters here:

I Am Number Four Movie Poster


I Am Number Four 2011 Film Poster


I Am Number Four

http://findnumberfour.com/

Directed by D. J. Caruso.
Produced by Michael Bay, Steven Spielberg, Chris Bender, J.C. Spink, and David Valdes.
Screenplay by Alfred Gough, Miles Millar, and Marti Noxon.
Based on I Am Number Four by Jobie Hughes and James Frey
Cinematography by Guillermo Navarro.
Editing by Vince Filippone
Jim Page.
Music by Trevor Rabin.
Starring Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Dianna Agron, Kevin Durand, Teresa Palmer, Callan McAuliffe, and Jake Abel.
Studios by Reliance BIG Entertainment, and Bay Films.
Distributed by DreamWorks Pictures, and Touchstone Pictures.
Release date(s) February 18, 2011


I Am Number Four 2011 Film