G.I. Joe: Retaliation Trailer Impressions: The Joes are Back with Johnson and Willis

G.I. Joe: Retaliation is a 2012 action film sequel to 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra which is slated for a June 2012 release. Love it or hate it, this sequel is unstoppable. Will including Bruce Willis and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson make the film any better? Let's check out the trailer:

G.I. Joe Retaliation 2012 movie trailer impression action film trailer review cmaquest hasbro paramount pictures the rock as roadblock


G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Plot / Synopsis

Little has been revealed about the plot other than that it will feature the G.I. Joe Team coming into a conflict with Zartan, Storm Shadow and Firefly. Zartan (who is last seen in disguise as the President of the United States) has now got the world leaders all under his thumb, warheads headed towards innocent populaces, and some new heavies on the payroll to keep G.I. Joe at bay.


Watch G.I. Joe: Retaliation official movie trailer here:



G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Trailer Impressions
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Trailer Review

Who would ever thought that G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra will have a sequel? Well sarcasm aside, the sequel will be released on Summer 2012 in the US. It is flashy, expensive, and over the top, this is really a Hollywood film adaptation of the beloved Hasbro toy line and pop culture icon. The only question is will you like it?

G.I. Joe Retaliation 2012 summer movie starring Bruce Willis as General Joseph Colton gijoe movie sequel


What has not been said? It is a Hollywood movie adaptation of the popular toy franchise and later comics and television cartoons, if you have seen the first one, well it is that but with a seemingly darker take, but still over the top. Most critics and avid fans of the classic G.I. Joe gave the first film mostly negative reviews, but that didn't stopped the Studios in continuing with this re-imagination of Hasbro's famous toy franchise. Hopefully the inclusion of Bruce Willis and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson could give the film more depth and seriousness to it. hopefully it has better writing and plot that goes along with two big names in action.

G.I. Joe 2 Retaliation 2012 sequel action title summer 2012 movie sequel to g.i. joe the rise of cobra


What can you say after seeing the G.I. Joe 2 movie trailer? Have you seen the first film? Does the inclusion of Willis and Johnson make it more successful or it will be just as messy as the firs one? Share your thoughts about G.I. Joe: Retaliation at the comments section below: