Sound Of My Voice Trailer Impressions: A Cult Leader from the Future(?)

Sound Of My Voice is a 2012 psychological thriller directed by Zal Batmanglij starring Christopher Denham, Nicole Vicius and Brit Marling. It premiered at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival and was also selected as part of the 2011 SXSW Film Festival. Sound of My Voice will be released by Fox Searchlight Pictures on April 27, 2012. Let's check out this "futuristic" film (pun intended).

Sound of My Voice 2012 movie trailer impressions psychological thriller film trailer review cmaquest


Sound Of My Voice
Plot / Synopsis

A journalist and his girlfriend get pulled in while they investigate a cult whose leader claims to be from the future.

Watch Sound Of My Voice movie trailer here:



Sound Of My Voice Official Movie Trailer Impressions
Sound Of My Voice Film Trailer Review

Although journalism has its rewards, one can not deny that there is danger to it, especially when a journalist is dealing with a controversial and even dangerous kind of issue or news. This is the story of Sound of My Voice as it follows a journalist investigation about a strange cult.

Sound of My Voice 2012 journalist and girlfriend investigates a cult with a leader coming from the future


Nope you won't find a man-eating or "satanic" cult here, only those weird type. You know, the type of cult that has an eccentric leader claiming that she came from the future. Is there any mystic or scientific truths to such absurd (if not insane) claims, or it is just another case of a vile manipulative con-artist with devious means leading its blind followers? The only way to unravel its mystery is to actually check it out.

Sound of My Voice 2012 psychological thriller mystery film title


How about you guys? What do you think about this psychological thriller? Share your thoughts about the Sound of My Voice trailer on the comments section below: