A Tragic Conclusion: The Octopus Versus The Shark

The National Geographics Channel has been providing entertaining and educational videos for viewers worldwide through their online partner Youtube. Today, CMAQUEST will feature one of the many "favorites" in the National Geographics roster of entertaining and animal-related videos.




The Youtube video is entitled "Shark vs Octopus" which now has eight hundred thousand plus (800,000 + and counting) videos (that's a better way to count it) for a two minute and forty five second video of the bout between the two completely different sea creatures. A direct link of the video can be seen here.


giant pacific octopus dogfish shark



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9A-oxUMAy8


See more of National Geographics videos here on CMAQUEST, courtesy of Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    (This is not a comment to this specific post. I failed to find your email and therefore write you here instead. Could you please contact me by email? Carl@factualtv.com)

    My name is Carl and I represent factualTV. A themed intereset web tv site. We were recently mentioned in an article in c21.

    I wonder if you would consider mentioning us in your blog or just post a link? Is there a mailadress on which I could contact you? If so please let me know, I would like to send you some material and also answer any questions that you might have.

    All the best,

    Carl

    Carl@factualtv.com
    http://www.factualtv.com

    ReplyDelete