Chris A's Top US Television Shows Picks

Eventhough I am submerged with all the research work, I still manage to watch my faved TV shows. I will mainly focus on my QTV 11 and RPN 9 - C/S (Crime /Suspense) shows. Here they are:

Burn Notice




The title refers to the burn notices issued by intelligence agencies to discredit or announce the dismissal of agents or sources who are considered to have become unreliable. The television series is a first-person narrative (including frequent stream of consciousness voice-overs providing nuggets of esoteric exposition) from the viewpoint of covert-operations agent Michael Westen, played by Jeffrey Donovan.


Cold Case


Cold Case is an American police procedural television series revolving around a fictional Philadelphia Police Department division that specializes in investigating cold cases.

American Idol


American Idol is an annual American televised singing competition that seeks to discover the best young singer in the country, through a series of nationwide auditions. The outcomes of the later stages of this competition are determined by public voting by phone.

Identity


Identity is a game show, hosted by Penn Jillette and produced by Reveille where contestants can win money by matching 12 strangers one-by-one to phrases about their identities.

...more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You because add my link into your blog but i cant see my link so please visit my naruto blog and copy our code and paste into your blog.

    http://narutomangavideo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't like Identity, it's kinda corny for me.

    ReplyDelete