Get Teased By The Master Detective Sherlock Holmes

Raise your hands everyone who's into detective and mystery novels and genres. Okay, I an see all three of you hahaha. I am getting all giddy and excited on this upcoming novel to movie adaptation on the adventures of the classic sleuth from Baker Street London with his ever curious partner and friend, Watson.

Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


You've guess it right. I am talking about the master detective Sherlock Holmes. The ultimate sleuth, an icon and a creation of the brilliant novelist Sir Arthur Conan Doyle have inspired many shows which include the Japanes manga and animation Detective Conan by Gosho Aoyama and a couple of television specials and movies.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in 2009 Sherlock Holmes Movie


I have been a big fan and follower of Sherlock Holmes Adventures. Back in 2005 I wished for a modern adaptation of the movie and finally it will soon grace the theatres. for now I am all worked up knowing that the role of Sherlock Holmes will be acted by the award winning actor, Robert Downey, Jr. I can't wait to see how Robert Downey, Jr. play the unmeasured intellect of Sherlock Holmes in this upcomming movie.

Here is a teaser poster for the upcoming Sherlock Holmes 2009 movie

Sherlock Holmes 2009 movie poster