Tagged and New Blog Updates

Blog Updates

Really am worked uped withmy Thesis game which now is a literary Sci-Fi Adventure Action Comedy Story... What is it? It is "The New World of After Earth" with links here:

Here is Korko one of the Protagoniust who will give life to TNWAE in the Days to come. Originals, Colors by me. Done in The Gimp 2.4.1




http://tnwae.blogspot.com



Tagged @ Blogged (".)? I mean
Tagged @ Blogger

I have been seeing this tag thingies on my Deviant Art Account and already tried it once or twice, so let's try it here @ Blogger. Thanks to Tessa for the Tag.


How long have you been blogging?
- I've been blogging since uhm the late 2005ish or something, back then I was making noise and speaking on random things and guess what am I still doing up to the present day? hehehehe


What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
- My friends and former high school buddies. Sir Azrael for making such good entertainment and informative blog.


What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
- My Art Community (Deviant Art)
- My Friends Comunity (Friendster)
- Live Movie and Anime Streaming (VEOH and CRUNCHY ROLL)


What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?

- Earning Traffic.
- Taking my Part in Making The Filipinos and the Philippines be known in the Blogging and Online World
- Balancing my schedule and allowance in maintaining at leat two-three posts per week
- Add Every Filipino Bloggers (Sounds Ambitious, huh? hehehe)


The Tagg will not be complete if I won't tag my blog friends Azrael, Pebi, Lad Madrigal, Pilar, Joy Joy

Rules?
(Igot tagged with no rules but let me try if I can remember it right)
- Answer the questions
- Place a link of friends. To how many? you enumerate them (/bloggers) you wanna tag (Hopefullythey can tag back)
- Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oh... you use gimp? nice. kadalasan kasi photoshop ang ginagamit. I use gimp for enhancing or adding effects on my photos :D my boyfriend uses gimp too ^_^ his banner (the text marcroger.com), gamit niya is Gimp nong paggawa nyan :D

    cute character btw ^__^

    ReplyDelete